Do you need a person or company to receive and process your company’s legal documents and official correspondences?
In this article, we will show you how our registered agent service works, why you should acquire it, and how to do so.
Let’s get started.
Benefits of Hiring Our Registered Agent Service in Texas
In Texas, all businesses registered in the state must have a registered agent. If you choose to work with us, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- You can delegate all your responsibilities regarding the handling and storage of your business’s legal documentation.
- You won’t need to stay at the address you’ve provided during office hours – you can come and go as you please.
- You’ll have the opportunity to expand your business into other states in the future.
- We’ll take care of sending you timely notifications and reminders about your business matters.
Furthermore, we are committed to your company’s privacy, as we understand how important this is to you.
Now, how can you request our services?
Steps to Request Us as Your Registered Agent in Texas
Hiring a registered agent in Texas is a relatively straightforward process:
1. Clearly identify how we can assist you with your needs.
2. Once you’ve made your decision, you’ll need to provide us with information about your company and pay an annual fee of $150 for our services.
3. After you have contracted our services, you should provide our information to the Texas Secretary of State at the time of registering your company.
4. We will receive all legal and official correspondence addressed to your company and promptly forward it to you.
5. You can enjoy peace of mind and forget about the stress, knowing that responsible individuals are handling your legal documents.
What is the cost?
The cost is $150 per year for our registered agent services.
Contact Us and Request Our Registered Agent Services
If you feel that we can assist you, then it’s time for us to get to know each other and start the process.
To contact us, click the button below.
And remember that we not only offer this service but also:
- Assistance and support in the opening of your LLC, C Corp, or S Corp.
- Service for DBA and Tax ID.
- Annual reports, certificates, amendments, dissolutions, reinstatements, and certificates of sale.
- Operating agreements, corporate resolutions, and NDAs.
NOTE: ALL OUR COMPANY REGISTRATION PACKAGES INCLUDE THE FIRST YEAR FOR FREE.